Live AMA at 7th August - 9:30 AM UTC / 3:00 PM IST
Tune in for our Live AMA session with EarnByAbhi on Bitflex Official Twitter Space. We will share topics on crypto and what Bitflex is all about. During the whole session, we will also be rewarding those who come to the space for a chance to win $10.
Total Prize Giveaway
We will be giving 50 winners a chance to win $10 each which will be credited into their Bitflex Trading Account.
50 winners x $10 = $500 total prize
How to enter:
1. Make sure you sign up for a Bitflex trading account before the AMA with Approved Advanced KYC2.
Why Bitflex is giving a 0% Trading Fee campaign?
How the winner is being selected:
1. Winners will be selected for asking questions on Twitter Space as Speaker. *Raise your hand and be patience while the host chooses you to be one of the Speaker.
2. Winners will also be selected for leaving their questions in the comment box on the Trade & Win post with their UDID.
3. The Host & Co-Host will be choosing random speakers and quality questions during the AMA session. Not all questions will be picked as it will be a 30mins session. Once the session ends, Bitflex will pick interesting and quality questions as winners.
1. Winners who won $10 will receive their airdrop within 3 working days in their Bitflex Trading Account.
2. Once the distribution is over, the winner's list will be posted on the Announcements page
Terms and Conditions
- This event is open to existing and new Bitflex users.
- Cash prizes will be sent to the winners' Bitflex Wallets in the form of USDT (Tether) which is withdrawable within 48 hours upon being deposited.
- All participating users must strictly abide by the Bitflex Terms of Service. Bitflex reserves the right to disqualify any participants who engage in dishonest or abusive activities during the event, including any activities in connection with unlawful, fraudulent, or harmful purposes.
- Bitflex reserves the right to modify the terms of this event without notifying users in advance. Bitflex reserves the right to final interpretation of this event. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service.