To withdraw cryptocurrency on Bitflex, follow the step-by-step guide below:
1. Log In to your Bitflex account, go to Assets and click on Wallet.
2. You will see a list of cryptocurrencies that you can withdraw. Find the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw and click on the withdraw button [Note: Bitflex only supports USDT withdrawals for now]
3. Choose the withdrawal network. Always make sure that the selected withdrawal network is the same as the network of the address and platform you are withdrawing your crypto. For USDT, you can choose from ERC20, TRC20, and OMNI.
4. Enter the Withdrawal Address of the recipient and the amount of crypto you want to withdraw along with any remarks (optional).
5. Click on the Withdraw button. The transaction will take some time depending on the network you have chosen.
7. Once the transaction has been approved, your withdrawn amount will be deposited in the chosen wallet.